 Local / Australia / 9938
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:54:30 GMT

Name: Michael Golaszewski
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1981
Mental Age: 15-30
Location: Avondale Heights, Melbourne
E-mail Address: michael@ozbricks.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.ozbricks.com
Marital Status: Not married
Children: None
Occupation: Cleaner at Ozbricks..rofl
On Lugnet Since: December 2000
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: Heaps and heaps!
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: All opened....
# of LEGO Pieces: lots again....
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: What's a LEGO theme park?
# of LEGO fests atteneded: One in Melbourne :)
LEGO Dark Age: Between 94 and 2000
First Set after Dark Age: 4561 Alpine Express, trains!
First set I remember purchasing as an adult: 4561: Alpine Express
Favorite Theme(s): Trains, City
Favorite Set(s): 1990 Airport, Monorail, 1992 Freight Train
Favourite Own Creation: Roller Coaster with train tracks in 1990 ( It was
very dangerous to minfigs, and hence demolished )
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): train track
Set/theme you would like to see: Judge Judy & Courtroom
Current LEGO Project: Creating a 100 metre train track down the main road...
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Pioneering a mission to space with the giant
LEGO blimp... it wasn't intentional, but if you have such a giant blimp,
it's not reccomended to use your own weight to keep it down... BTW: The
mission was aborted on take-off...
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: boxing,