 Local / Australia / 9845
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:55:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
With all the new people popping up (and lots of lurkers out there) it's time
to do a roll call. We haven't had one for a while so here it is.

Name: Matthew Wightwick
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1979
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: depends on how much sleep I've gotten!
Location: Footscray, Melbourne
E-mail Address: mattjw@optusnet.com.au
LEGO/home page URL(s): None
Marital Status: Blissfully single
Children: None
Occupation: Student, University of Melbourne (BEng/BSc)
On Lugnet Since: a couple of days ago!
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: 218
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
# of LEGO Pieces: 27522
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: None (although I have fond memories of LEGO
Exhibitions I visited as a boy).
# of LEGO fests atteneded: The one in Melb in Sept (was that a fest or just
a meeting).
First LEGO Set: 355 (but I'm pretty sure I had Duplo before that).
LEGO Kind-of-Greyish Age (Off-white): for a couple of years at Uni, my
collection did nothing more than gather dust.
First Set after Dark Age: <set:7110> was the one that re-awakened my latent
interest in collecting and building LEGO.
Favorite Theme(s): Pirates, Town, Star Wars
Favorite Set(s): Millennium Falcon, 8865 Test Car
Favourite Own Creation: A bridge that I built after Yr 12. While I was more
than happy with the creation (multi-coloured mountain) I built next that was
based on that, the bridge will also hold a special place in my heart.
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): I dunno, they're all good.
Set/theme you would like to see: My dream would be a continuation of
Pirates, starting with re-releases of all the sets.
Current LEGO Project: I have a couple of Spaceships on the drawing board,
but they'll have to wait until after Uni finishes.
Greatest Claim to LEGO Shame: In May of this year, I turned up to OzBricks a
couple of hours after the MUGS Meeting that was held there had finished!
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Reading, playing guitar, reading.