 Local / Australia / 9880
Re: Roll(ing) (Stock) Call(-up) time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:31:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:

James, any more about the possibility of a train show? I'd like to be
involved in that in some manner.

I was speaking just this week with another Sydneysider, who asked me about
train show possibilities. He's a 12V man, so could we do a 9V and 12V
combination display ?