 Local / Australia / 9876
Re: New MOC 1930s Roadster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 10:45:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
Hi all,
Wassssup

Here is a little something i worked on a while back, finally photographed
and uploaded to Brickshelf... I am rather proud of it, though i will be
rebuilding it from the ground up soon - I hope to have it sit lower to the
ground...

It is a 30s style roadster, convertable with roof with 3 different
configurations, rumble seat, exposed exhaust pipes etc

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mclean

See ya
Robert
Schweet roadster Robert!  Looks great.  Robots pretty good too.
Make sure to repost pics when you redo the roadster.
HLDITY to build it anyway?
Hasta La Vista, Sean

HLDITY? well this is v.2. For v.1 check
http://www.ozbricks.net/grandmoffmclean/Brickingrad.htm
you can see it crossing the bridge in the third picture
V.1 was very quick in my terms, probably 1hour in total... i had a specific
look in mind which i didnt achieve there...
v.2 probably took 2 hours in total, maybe a little more, though i am still
not 100% happy, though i think it is pretty good
v.3 should only take 30mins max i think, because i am aiming at a slight mod
only, not a complete redesign...
Thanks for the feedback,
hope to have more minifig scale cars up soon
seeya
Robert