 Local / Australia / 9975
Re: AdeLUG's #5 (was: ...imaginary news headline)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 06:32:18 GMT

Hi all
It looks as though the next ADELUGS meeting is sorted. It is going to be on
sunday 10th of november from 11.30 until at least 4.00 i hope this is
suitable for everyone. The address is 51 KING GEORGE AVE Hove . It will cost
us $1.50 each to use the hall/space. Please email me if you are coming so i
can have some idea of numbers There should be a few of us. It looks as
though we will have a busy day I know Carl is bringing a moonbase module and
i have built one and will be starting a second one tonight, There also was
talk about some Brickwars,Maybe a bit of show and tell of MOCS, and unusual
and interesting LEGO goodies,Plus organizing the shop at home thing
Hopefully we can do a  Train layout with a few buildings /stations etc and
of course a bit of trading. So everyone should get their wanted lists  out.
Maybe some other LEGO lovers could give a few ideas as to what people get up
to at LEGOFESTS.i will post again as we get a little closer to the 10th to
keep everyone up to date.

Cheers Don