 Local / Australia / 9935
Re: Adelugs in Mall! (imaginary news headline...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 06:45:53 GMT

Hi everyone. I have found a great little space for our next ADELUGS get
together. It is at the Holdfast bay community centre, 51 King george ave
hove.(near brighton)i figure it is kinda central. It would cost no more than
$2 ea to  hire the space as we would be considered a community group cool
huh?? The room is large enough for 10/15 people + all of their LEGO goodies
. The room has not got carpet but there is stacks of tables/tressles for our
Trains / displays, it also has a small kitchen , toilets both
girls/guys/disabled It is also very airy and light . Most importantly it is
very modern and clean.. I was hoping that we could get  together in the next
few weeks on a sunday  the 27th 3rd or 10th??? as i have been gagging :o for
another mini LEGOFEST. Please let me know what everyone wants to do in the
next few days so i can organize the hall that is if it appeals to everyone
if not i can look elsewhere??.My email is dlanod@ihug.com.au .