 Local / Australia / 9894
Re: Adelugs in Mall! (imaginary news headline...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:07:44 GMT

Interstate groups, what type of floor have
you found best? - carpet (what type of pile), cement, polished wood, etc.

I have found it best to use tables as the elderly among us have trouble
crawling about on the floor.

Kerry