 Local / Australia / 9947
Re: AdeLUG's #5 (was: ...imaginary news headline)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 06:31:05 GMT

Thanks for the info Kerry we will have to sort it out at the meeting maybe??
Well Tom, Carl and myself have ours names down for a meeting on the 3rd or
the 10th so anyone else who is intrested please drop us a line soonish. I
wouldnt mind having it here but Its a 1 bedroom flat so i dont think we
would fit ;) I picked up the island exteme skate park last night what a cool
little set i love those skateboards..Is anyelse doing moonbase modules ???

Don