 Local / Australia / 9936
Re: Adelugs in Mall! (imaginary news headline...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 06:59:44 GMT

Oh yeah . We probably won't have a computer for SOH unless someone has a
laptop?? And as for food maybe everyone brings something to munch on or we
could order in ?? We could also have the meeting on a saturday but due too
work i wouldnt be able to get there until after 2.