 Local / Australia / 9826
Re: Names of things.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:20:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

[waiting for the re-release of 7124: flash speeder...or another reasonably
priced set with brown cap...the Brictorians need them :)

I guess I am missing something here... This set came out in 2000, right?
Presumably you bought lots of copies of it then, and more recently while it
was still available, right? I saw it on sale as recently as 3 months ago

Ah, but what *you* see on sale and what *we* see on sale are two very different
things!

ROSCO