 Local / Australia / 9827
Re: Names of things.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:49:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

[waiting for the re-release of 7124: flash speeder...or another reasonably
priced set with brown cap...the Brictorians need them :)

I guess I am missing something here... This set came out in 2000, right?
Presumably you bought lots of copies of it then, and more recently while it
was still available, right? I saw it on sale as recently as 3 months ago

Ah, but what *you* see on sale and what *we* see on sale are two
very different things!

"on sale" in this context means "available for sale in the stores" not
"discounted heavily". The point here is, why ask for a 2000 set to be
reissued? It was in stores not that long ago at all. It doesn't make any
sense to me when there are many other sets that are a lot older.