 Local / Australia / 9822
Re: Names of things.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:46:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
... for example Santa Fe Super Chief is named the way
it is (incorrectly) because of where it came from, and so on.

Incorrectly named because the set is a loco and not a train?

True, but a far more glaring error is the Skull's Eye Schooner!

And of course, the Black Seas Barracuda (or Dark Shark, for that matter) is
not a fish either ;-)

Cheers

Richie
Quester for a 40% off Imperial Star Destroyer
Seeker of a 20% off Black Seas Barracuda
Searcher for a Red Beard Runner Bow