 Local / Australia / 9772
9771  |  9773
Subject:
BSB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 22:35:37 GMT

BSB now at LS@H, pre-order for A$149.95, delivering from October 31.
Is that cheap enough Richie ?

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: BSB

(...) Yes :-). It's actually a bit cheaper than I expected... but comparing it to the street price of the Red Beard Runner (c$100), it seems about right. (3 RBRs = 2 BSBs). Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)
  Re: BSB

(...) That is an absolutely beautiful price in my opinion. I was expecting to have to pay a good $250 for it. As soon as I have the money, I'm getting that one, and the ISD. -Stephen (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)