 Local / Australia / 9779
Re: BSB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:17:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

It's actually a bit cheaper than I expected... but comparing it to the
street price of the Red Beard Runner (c$100), it seems about right. (3 RBRs
= 2 BSBs).

16.7c per part, by my reckoning.  That ain't bad at all, considering five of
those parts are hull pieces...

At last, the chance to discard the humiliating title as only BUG not to own
a BSB!  And I have the gall to call myself a pirate fan...

If I hadn't already made it clear, woohoo :)

Michael Dallaston