 Local / Australia / 9807
Re: BSB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:54:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Stephen Hurn writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Stephen Hurn writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
BSB now at LS@H, pre-order for A$149.95, delivering from October 31.

That is an absolutely beautiful price in my opinion.  I was expecting to
have to pay a good $250 for it.  As soon as I have the money, I'm getting
that one, and the ISD.

I had it pegged at about $300, personally. Don't know where I got that one from.

Now, do I get the RBR (Rebel Blockade Runner, I've already got the other
RBR) or the BSB and the Black Falcon's Fortress at the end of the year?

Decisions, Decisions...

Matt W.

Well, since the RBR is going out of production at the end of the year, I'd
recommend getting that.  You've probably got another two years to get the
BSB and the Fortress.

Well, that's my line of thought anyway :).  I used to want the RBR until I
saw the ISD.  Now THAT'S a ship to morgage your house for ;).

-Stephen

By RBR, do you mean the re-release of "The Maurauder" [6289, released in 1996]?

And yes, the ISD IS nice :) [just wish I had a LEGO budget :) ]

Benjamin Whytcross