 Local / Australia / 9848
Re: Names of things.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:04:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson writes:
Wouldn't mind picking up a few of the Island Racers for the white
epaulets, but haven't seen them around for some time.

Talk to a BUG - there was a toyworld up there somewhere that had em for
around $4 in june.

ROSCO

I was down at the Toyworld Suerstore in Springwood (Brisbane) about 4 weeks
ago and they still had cases and cases of them, and I think the Myer centre
Toyworld might even still have some. Still $3.99. A bargain.

mmm, wouldn't mind a few more of those wheels and the curved pieces...

Allister