 Local / Australia / 9801
Re: BSB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:09:09 GMT

<snip>

These reissues are indeed good value...

Compare:
Black Falcon Fortress $74.95, 421pcs (17.8cpp)
King Leos Castle $195, 524pcs (37.2cpp)

</snip>

I got KLC for $99 at Kmart, coz I thought it was a beaut of a set for
that price with 524pcs. I was lucky coz within a week it went up the the
   price of $195 which is too expensive for my taste, and not having the
money to afford it at that price.

Colby.