 Local / Australia / 9771
Re: G'day all
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick writes:
My name's Matthew Wightwick and I live in Footscray, Victoria, Australia.
G'day. I'm 23 years old and a student at Melb Uni.
Wassssup Matt,

So, to cut a long story short, here's my Brickshelf folder, including a
couple of MOCs. Also included (though probably not moderated yet) are some
pics from the latest MUGS meeting (in Sept). That was my first MUGS meeting,
but I look forward to getting along to more in the future (as well as
actually having that BrikWars battle!).

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, my Brickshelf gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=madboy

And here's the stuff I took to the MUGS meeting (photos courtesy Ross Crawford):

I think I'll finish with one of my proudest Lego moments, which happened
late last week, when, thanks to a design I had seen on Brickshelf, I finally
removed a chewed-up friction pin from a 1x12 Technic brick about 12 or so
years after cramming it in there!
Great stuff Matt!  The islands are pretty cool.
How long did it take you (HLDITY)to make them anyway?
(Just to let you know, I ask that a lot : ))
Hasta la Vista, Sean