 Local / Australia / 9770
Re: Lego Millipede World Record Attempt : Melbourne 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:47:22 GMT

I've FINALLY got the pictures up on the web along with a couple of the
aerial shots from the helicopter courtesy of Westfeild Southland.

All of them can be found at http://www.liveitnerd.com under the gallery
section along with some pictures from MUGS.

Or you can use the following links.

Millipede Photos : http://www.liveitnerd.com/gallery/legomilipede/index.html
MUGS Photos:  http://www.liveitnerd.com/gallery/mugs092002/index.html

Enjoy! :)

Does anyone know where I can find out more details on the Lego Millipede
record attempts?
And Yes! I know that I have spelt millipede wrong!  It'll be fixed in the
next couple of days! :)