 Local / Australia / 9678
Re: Lego Millipede World Record Attempt : Melbourne 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 00:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:

<snip>
Was this an official sanctioned LEGO event? Was it an
official world record event?

Hi Lar

Yep, it was sanctioned - many of the helpers were LEGO world club members.
<snip>

I was most impressed to receive an invitation, along with the latest World
Club Magazine yesterday. A day after the event!.

Cheers

Richie