 General / 34580
Re: What one piece would you like to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:35:53 GMT

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

I was pondering an interesting thought earlier.  I'll open it to all of • you too.

What one (or more) piece(s), NOT yet made (i.e., no mold has ever existed
for it) would you like to see LEGO make?  Simple question.  And no, • existing
parts in off colors don't count.  No pink pitchforks and such. ;-)

My answers would have to be:

<snip>
3x3 round bricks and round plates

<snip there too>
OK, there are my picks.  Yours would be?

-Chris

Those 3x3 you mention are on my list (as are the others) but to be a little
more conventional a SQUARE 3x3 plate and/or brick would be my godsend!  I'm
just so tired of having to use 1x3's and 2x3's to get a 3x3 form and have
run into cases when that just doesn't look "right" (i.e. building a
structure primarily of bricks then adding a bunch of plates to get the 3x3 I
need).

Adrian Egli