 General / 34568
Re: What one piece would you like to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:42:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:

male-male plates

The old thread on the m-m and f-f Tyco parts is here:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=17033
We'll not be seeing them from Lego soon.

The female-female Tyco plate (thickness 1/2 Lego brick or 3/16 inch) is here:
http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=US04744780__
I can't find the male-male plate.

*****

A distantly related "new" part by Lego is USD0378838:
http://www.delphion.com/details?&pn10=USD0378838

This is a 2x8 brick with beveled peg holes in between the studs on top
(through the tubes). As such it should allow you to plug in upside-down 1x1
pieces, since a Lego stud fits tightly into a beveled peg hole.

If it has been produced it has escaped my notice.