 General / 34567
34566  |  34568
Subject:
Blue tubs - 3033
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 22:45:52 GMT

Does anyone know what the scoop is regarding 3033. I have been chasing
around local stores (in the upstate NY area) looking for some and they are
nowhere to be found!

Have they been discontinued? I find lots of new "Creator" blue tubs, half as
many parts for 25% more $$$.

Any hint of where they are still for sale?

JB