 General / 34574
Re: Blue tubs - 3033
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 08:27:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:
Aye John, they've been discontinued, on account of LD's bulk stuff.  This
was announced before Brickfest, IIRC.  There are still a few floating around
out there, so if you do find them, for sure snatch them up.  They're
dwindling fast.

-Chris

In lugnet.general, John Barnes writes:
Does anyone know what the scoop is regarding 3033. I have been chasing
around local stores (in the upstate NY area) looking for some and they are
nowhere to be found!

Have they been discontinued? I find lots of new "Creator" blue tubs, half as
many parts for 25% more $$$.

Any hint of where they are still for sale?

JB

Online retailers like www.target.com  www.kbkids.com   www.amazon.com  may have
some left but they are likely to be at full price or even above.  Availability
is definitely limited.  I have not seen any around here either--even looked in
Ithaca and Cortland a few weeks ago.  No luck.

__Kevin Salm__

.