 General / 34755
Re: What one piece would you like to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:13:36 GMT

I would like to see a pneumatic brake built into the drive/streer parts for
the 8880, except with an axel instead of that strange wheel fitting, and
would I be pushing my luck in asking if it could use ball/roller bearings to
get rid of the friction?