 General / 34737
Re: What one piece would you like to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:10:44 GMT

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

2. As was said, more plates that were perfectly square.  Someone mentioned
3X3, which would be a joy.  Also, recently I discovered that I don't have
any plates that are 8X8 or 10X10 or larger.  It seems if one dimension is
10, than the other is smaller, etc.  Such elements might exist, but I
haven't come across them.  Also, along the same lines, what about 3X • plates
longer than two or three studs, e.g. 3X8 ?

[ ... snipped ...]

There are 8x8 plates in several of the smaller HP (like 4723
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4723).  They are odd colors (like purple) but
they are 8x8.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group