 General / 34572
Re: What one piece would you like to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:37:24 GMT

A double plate, singtle thickness, so that you can add to the top or bottom,
i.e.: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9109
I did these samples in 2 colors so you can see the double sided ness.....
these are a little thicker than they're soposed to be..... Mega Bloks makes
the second one, they're nice for SNOT building.

Gary

Xcalabur <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

I was pondering an interesting thought earlier.  I'll open it to all of • you too.

What one (or more) piece(s), NOT yet made (i.e., no mold has ever existed
for it) would you like to see LEGO make?  Simple question.  And no, • existing
parts in off colors don't count.  No pink pitchforks and such. ;-)

My answers would have to be:

neck ring w/ studs, a la Rich Marchetti, shown in example here:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/lego.htm

1x3 and/or 2x3 double slope of the 45 and 33 degree varieties(pictures • speak
better than words; one of these 'cept not inverted)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2341

hybrid 33 degree/45 degree slope corners and peaks (imagine a roof with a • 45
degree slope and a 33 degree slope on adjacent sides)

3x3 round bricks and round plates

male-male plates

1x1 clip with a stud on bottom (similar to this, except with a stud • instead
of a hole)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2555

OK, there are my picks.  Yours would be?

-Chris