 General / 34733
Re: What one piece would you like to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:08:42 GMT

How about the minifig hats which, so far as I know, have appeared only
on the LEGOLAND mascot/ambassador key chain.  It's a black "military-style"
hat, visible at:

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/insights/other/misc.html

- scroll down to the images called "Wing Commander's hat"

In lugnet.general, Michael Dallaston writes:
In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:
neck ring w/ studs, a la Rich Marchetti, shown in example here:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/lego.htm • [snip]

Anyway, being a system fan mainly, I'd like to see a whole lot more minifig
accessories.  Here's a couple ideas I have floating around...

[snip]

Berets - Real ones, not the pirate scarf (which is the closest so far i
think).  These are necessary for your crack commando squad, or french
impressionist painter (or crack squads *of* french impressionist painters,
obviously :P)