 General / 34720
Re: What one piece would you like to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 02:38:42 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, David Schilling writes:
   Rooftop pieces that were 3 studs wide so that you're buildings • wouldn't
always have to be an even number of bricks wide.

Use combinations of 1x slopes.

??? How do you use a combination of 1x slopes to replace a 3-wide roof *top*
piece, ie a roof peak which is 3-wide instead of 2-wide.

Complicated odd-numbered roofs are a perennial problem, I often resort to
building the roof first and fitting the building to it instead of the other
way round.

Kevin
NEW Tank Engine custom train set: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/