 General / 34577
Re: What one piece would you like to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:47:57 GMT

You forgot to say "IANAL". Hex on you.

You point out a lot of gray areas, but I believe I see some gray areas in
those gray areas. There's some weight in what was claimed as a use for the
invention. Dimensions apparently don't count, those are details of the
preferred embodiment.  And the only way to be sure what the lawyers think in
these matters is to pay a lawyer of your own.  Maybe Ritvik knows something
we don't. And maybe Lego Central just does not like adapter blocks today.

IANAL, IAJAE.