 General / 34576
34575  |  34577
Subject:
www.swatonline.org goes live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:35:34 GMT

Hello. You may remember my website, SWAT: Some Weird Action Team. Well, it
hasn't been updated in a while.... because I was getting www.swatonline.org
set up! That's right, your favorite midget-alien-fighting team has gotten
itself a new URL with fast servers, state of the art everything, etc! To go
along with it's debut, I also made some updates! Check out the 'other
models' section (http://www.swatonline.org/page25.html) to see the new Drone
Transport, my new Ferrari, the Time Crusier 2050, and a custom movie figure:
Ash from the Evil Dead series of films. I also made a new battle picture
that you will see on the main page. I hope you enjoy the new site, I sure do
:-) Please tell me what you think, any opinions are welcome. Everything
should be in working order, so if there is any problems with the site,
please let me know. (iMacs seem to have a problem with the java script for
the random image, and I am working on that.) So, without further ado, I
introduce you to:

www.swatonline.org

Enjoy!

~Nick