 General / 34569
34568  |  34570
Subject:
New entry for ISCC: "Missing in Action" - Ju 52 airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:45:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Dear all!

Klaus Dobisch and me, we have made up a new gallery for the creativity
contest at 1000steine.de. We have decided to make it a part of the adventurers
theme and we have called it "Missing in Action".

Take it look at it under the following URL:
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/030/030e.htm

Hope you enjoy it. We had lots of fun while building these models and creating
the story around it.

Leg Godt!

Ben