 General / 34581
Re: Zoid Cockpit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.general, Steven Lane writes:

As in "Tomy Zoids" a.k.a. Robostrux in the U.S.? I have a bunch of these in
storage and they came in all kinds of colors and had all kinds of different
heads and attachment methods. See: http://www.tiac.net/users/zoids/
Those toys rivalled lego for excellence of design, actually they were
probably better even if they were not as modular.

I am not really sure which one you might be referencing with this cockpit.
Can you cite the model you based your design on?

This cockpit was used on lots of different zoids.

I'd certainly like to see you develop this into something more complete -- a
Gojulas maybe?

I'm currently working on the body. I've already updated the cockpit, it's
now on it's 3rd version, it was 1 unit too long so has now been shorten'd.

Steve