 General / 34548
Re: Zoid Cockpit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:45:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steven Lane writes:

As in "Tomy Zoids" a.k.a. Robostrux in the U.S.? I have a bunch of these in
storage and they came in all kinds of colors and had all kinds of different
heads and attachment methods. See: http://www.tiac.net/users/zoids/
Those toys rivalled lego for excellence of design, actually they were
probably better even if they were not as modular.

I am not really sure which one you might be referencing with this cockpit.
Can you cite the model you based your design on?

Looking at the dat file, I note that there may be a missing 1x2 brick and
1x2 plate on the underside -- or are those omissions intentional?

I'd certainly like to see you develop this into something more complete -- a
Gojulas maybe?

-- Hop-Frog