 General / 30225
Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 18:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Jake McKee writes:
I realise that since you didn't sign this officially, you're just providing
your opinion, which is a good thing. I'd advise that you not let TLC make
the claim you personally are making if you can avoid it, as it is incorrect
and likely to cause a ruckus, as it is now.

Yep, just updating on the info I have been given in the past as an AFOL. As
I said earlier in the thread, I am going to check and see if it is just part
and color, or part/color combos.

It will probably be next week before I have an official answer.

Jake

---
AFOL
LUGNET Member #211