 General / 30226
30225  |  30227
Subject:
RCX on beyond 2000 (old show??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 18:34:03 GMT

Watching some Canadian television last night, there was an episode of Beyond
2000 (Australian version) on Canadian learning channel, and at the end there
was a (brief) segment about the RCX. I didn't see any year on the ending
credits, does anyone know if this is an old series?

Also, I saw an AT&T add with lots of bricks in it, but it was too fast to
see if they could be identified. Might even be computer generated. Does
anyone know? (It's the one that ends with a lion roaring).

Regards,

ROSCO

FUT: .mediawatch