 MediaWatch / 100
Re: RCX on beyond 2000 (old show??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 00:38:17 GMT

<snip snip>
Also, I saw an AT&T add with lots of bricks in it, but it was too fast to
see if they could be identified. Might even be computer generated. Does
anyone know? (It's the one that ends with a lion roaring).

The bricks aren't any brand, the studs appear to be blank.  It is a pretty
cool commercial though.

See also the 'AT&T Commercial' thread.  (I would post a link if I knew how
from my newsreader.)

Regards,

ROSCO

Bryan Beckwith