 General / 30268
Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 18:08:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Once again, what they tell the public, and what really happens, differs.

Procedures change, and there's no reason both of you can't be right here.
I've got a mixed-color brick, but that doesn't mean what they told Jake
isn't what they do now.

James

Exactly.  And, we're starting to delve into some proprietary process control
issues that no company will share.  Maybe they swirl, maybe they change
molds, maybe they bleed excess ABS, maybe they run the hoppers on the mold
until empty, etc.  Not really any of our business, but interesting to
explore until we're satisfied!  Some of us are curious because we'd like to
own these weird bricks, and some of us are curious because the process is
interesting.

Ed