 General / 30241
Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 18:32:37 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Kevin Loch wrote:

P.S. the two digit _number_ on some elements is the "color" id.

So how do they handle 141 colors with 2 digits?  Hex? Octal?  ;-)

Now wait a minute.  Why would they *mold* the color number?
Is a given mold only used for a single color?
I think it makes more sense to use a mold for whatever
color you need, instead of having to make a new mold for every color.

/Eric McC/