 General / 29922
Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:05:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Aaron West writes:
Colors and shapes available are different everytime I go (once a month) and
the master builder shop at the center of the park seems to run on it's own
schedual.  I've seen tons of them orange and light blue available.  I think
it may hve to do with what they need/don't need for master builder projects
at the park and the need to clear out the store house for new stuff.  But I
R guessing...
Best,
-Aaron-

Really? Can I go with you next time? I go 2 or 3 times a month and only saw
the pink that one time, and was told by thee girl who usually works there,
as well as her manager they never sell colors/parts other than the few they
show in the bins... What days do you usually go? I would love to get some
(ok, all) of these colors - I hope you took advantage of these colors!
Orange is nothing special, its part of their everyday selection, so blahh on
orange!! So when do you go?
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com