 General / 30253
Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 14:16:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hmmmm.  You know, (and this is why I've quoted over to .dear-lego)
  a swirled mid-production-switch brick would be a very excellent
  little Factory Tour Keepsake to give to people--each unique, each
  its own "limited edition."  Just a thought--though "off colours"
  could be rather neat for mottled creations.

Wow, what a neat idea! Love it.

However I thought their goal was to minimise the number of crosscolored
parts during changeover so they may not have that many.

How many people take that tour a year, do you think? I bet almost 100% of
first time park attendees do. (and if you could get a free brick, probably
it would rise to 100% of all attendees... including season pass holders)

++Lar