 General / 30007
Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 15:52:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
So what's the chance of one of you locals picking up some light blue bricks/plates for me if they show up one day when I'm NOT
there?  I'll be there at the end of May, but only for one day, and I'd hate it if I missed them by a day.

Aaron West wrote:

Colors and shapes available are different everytime I go (once a month) and
the master builder shop at the center of the park seems to run on it's own
schedual.  I've seen tons of them orange and light blue available

Tom actually gets to go to LL - what about the rest of us who won't get the
chance for the forseeable future?  Any chance you "locals" would sell on
Brickbay?  Please, please, please, please?  I would do back-flips for light
blue parts for my castles!  Or are they too valuable as a personal asset to
be liquidated in such a callous manner?

Tanya