 General / 15261
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:23:51 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

I'm aware that the question itself is almost sacreligious, but it is a (semi)
serious one, going with the assumption that the LEGO-habit isn't causing
financial problems.

Here's an example...  This is a result of one shopping day at the LEGO
outlet...  check it out:

Just a couple of comments:

inside.jpg & trunk.jpg - You couldn't wait to get home before you started
building?  Now that is dedication.  it might also explain why the cops pulled
you over. 8)

inside3.jpg - You didn't buckle your LEGOs in?!  What if you got into a
crash??  Buckle up!  It's the law!

J, 8)
--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj