 General / 15226
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:30:35 GMT

I'm aware that the question itself is almost sacreligious, but it is a (semi)
serious one, going with the assumption that the LEGO-habit isn't causing
financial problems.

Here's an example...  This is a result of one shopping day at the LEGO
outlet...  check it out: