 General / 15216
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:37:07 GMT

Well, I'm in the middle of moving it.

So my wife says Yes, my back says Definitely, my brain says Maybe...

but my heart says NO!

This is one place where I am gonna go with emotion.

Besides once I am in the new place I will be able to enjoy it even more
than I do now.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!