 General / 15215
Re: Has anyone else gotten sick of it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:43:28 GMT

leggomylego wrote effusively and worthily, deriding the holier than
thouests, with which I agree fairly comprehensively.  This problem is why I
haven't posted here in over six weeks.

The problem seems to be pretty much a .general kind of thing - the other
groups (at least the four I follow) are fine.  I guess this is where the
aimless come, and muck it up for the ahhh, unaimless.

Maybe this is the only place in lugnet where people swear heinously, spam,
post binaries, voice opinion pugnaciously, and otherwise cause dreadful
affront ;-).  These things seem to happen elsewhere, they just don't seem to
cause that dreadful affront thing.

So I would commend leggomylego's advice, and additionally recommend
un-de-lurking .general for when it gets too much.

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/