 General / 15049
Re: Is anyone else getting sick of it all?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:15:39 GMT

leggomylego wrote:
Man, I feel like I'm back on RTL.  What the heck happened here?  Can't some of
you guys ever just drop anything???  All this SPAM crap and auction posting
crap is just that.  Just crap.  Do you REALLY think the bickering helps?

Man, someone needs to take a double dose of chill pill...

Please!  Stop fighting.  If there is a problem, let Todd handle it.  He has
proven time and time again he is a very capable person.  If he doesn't have
the time, I'm sure he is capable of delegating the authority to someone he
trusts.

http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=2700&t=f&v=a

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society