 General / 15214
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:41:51 GMT

Your description below echos my own problems. Especially the sorting
configurations. I just bought some RubberMaid tubs, and already I'm ready for
more.
It's a never ending cycle. You know what you want to build, but to get certain
peices you have to hope it's on ebay or you buy the set you know that contain
it. Lot's of extras...
I just can't bring myself to break up sets that I've purchased for resale
though. Then it wouldn't be a hobby, it would be a bussiness. To me it would
be a lot less fun.

Rich
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****
In lugnet.general, Ed Jones writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard Franks writes:

I'm aware that the question itself is almost sacreligious, but it is a (semi)
serious one, going with the assumption that the LEGO-habit isn't causing
financial problems.

Richard

Yes, it is very easy to have too much LEGO.  For me in particular, I always
seem to have way too many wheels and wheel elements, too many finger hinges,
too many blue and yellow bricks, too many trans-yellow 1x1 round plates, too
many Willa the Witches, too many Wild West Bandits, too many Ninjas, too many
"To Be Sorted" buckets to be finished before I go on vacation next weekend, • and
last but certainly not least, too many LEGO to fit in my latest sorting
configuration.

Yeah, too many LEGO can be a PITA  :')

Ed "Boxer" Jones
www.geocities.com/~edboxer/lego.html