 General / 15203
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:14:00 GMT

Having just spent two hours yesterday looking for a piece that I needed for
my current project, I'd have to say that it is indeed possible to have too
much Lego!

Having said that though, I don't think that you could get me to give any of
it up!  It may have taken me two hours to find the piece, but atleast I HAD
the piece!  <grin>

Troy

Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote in message

I'm aware that the question itself is almost sacreligious, but it is a • (semi)
serious one, going with the assumption that the LEGO-habit isn't causing
financial problems.

Richard