 General / 15407
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:09:10 GMT

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Richard Schamus (<FqEEIJ.Dno@lugnet.com>) wrote at
19:37:31

I guess for me, that there is a sense of urgency that I have not felt before.
Get them while you can, or you may find yourself saying, "I wish that they
would bring back Fright Knights" And as with Castle you might just get your
wish.

Yep. I had that feeling all last year, and spent a fortune. Now I think
I *do* have too much LEGO, but I still run out of the parts I need :(

The sense that LEGO is moving away from bricks has not left me, though;
I'm just glad I've managed to acquire a lot of good stuff, which will
(hopefully) keep me going for a long time.
--
Tony Priestman